Hey everyone, they’re here! Yes, we have been expecting them for some time now, but they have finally arrived. Students and staff of Surrey School District now have access to eBooks through our eLibrary. eBooks can be read online from any Internet browser, and in most cases, downloaded onto a personal device for a period of 2 weeks.
If you want us to show you how to access the eLibrary, please come and see us. But, here are a few things you need to know to get started.
- Any student, parent or staff member who has access to the Destiny Library catalogue can browse and read the books online.
- A username and password is required to download a book to your device. This is your SD36 username and password.
- If you don’t have your username and password, please see Mr. Kamimura for this information.
- You will need to download the app called “Follett Enlight K-12 from the App Store (Apple) or the Play Store (Android). Android devices also require Adobe Air.
- Once you have downloaded the app and have your username and password you will need to know our FollettShelf URL. For Kwantlen Park Secondary it is “wbb24870”.
- You can simply return the book when you are finished reading
- The program will automatically return the book for you after two weeks.
Here is an excellent video created by a Kwantlen Park Secondary student that will explain everything you need to know about eBooks. Please enjoy it and if you have any further questions, please drop by and see us.